Dr Ben Glocker
Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning for Imaging
Ben is Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning for Imaging at the Department of Computing at Imperial College London, and one of three academics leading the Biomedical Image Analysis Group. He also leads the HeartFlow-Imperial Research Team and is scientific advisor for Kheiron Medical Technologies. He holds a PhD from TU Munich and was a post-doc at Microsoft and a Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge. His research is at the intersection of medical image analysis and artificial intelligence aiming to build computational tools for improving image-based detection and diagnosis of disease.
- Daniel C. Castro, Ben Glocker, Nonparametric Density Flows for MRI Intensity Normalisation, Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2018, 2018
- Ben Glocker, Nikos Paragios, Ramin Zabih, Note Special Issue on Discrete Graphical Models in Biomedical Image Analysis, Medical Image Analysis, volume 27, pp.1–2, 2016
- Konstantinos Kamnitsas, Christian Ledig, Virginia FJ Newcombe, Joanna P Simpson, Andrew D Kane, David K Menon, Daniel Rueckert, Ben Glocker, Efficient Multi-Scale 3D CNN with fully connected CRF for Accurate Brain Lesion Segmentation, arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.05959, 2016
- Daniel C. Castro, Ben Glocker, Dirichlet Process Mixture Models: Application to Brain Image Segmentation, NIPS 2016 Workshop on Practical Bayesian Nonparametrics, 2016
- Bjoern H. Menze, Andras Jakab, Stefan Bauer, Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer, Keyvan Farahani, Justin Kirby, Yuliya Burren, Nicole Porz, Johannes Slotboom, Roland Wiest, Levente Lanczi, Elizabeth R. Gerstner, Marc-Andr'e Weber, Tal Arbel, Brian B. Avants, Nicholas Ayache, Patricia Buendia, D. Louis Collins, Nicolas Cordier, Jason J. Corso, Antonio Criminisi, Tilak Das, Herve Delingette, cCagatay Demiralp, Christopher R. Durst, Michel Dojat, Senan Doyle, Joana Festa, Florence Forbes, Ezequiel Geremia, Ben Glocker, Polina Golland, Xiaotao Guo, Andac Hamamci, Khan M. Iftekharuddin, Raj Jena, Nigel M. John, Ender Konukoglu, Danial Lashkariand Jos'e Antonio Mariz, Raphael Meier, S'ergio Pereira, Doina Precup, Stephen J. Price, Tammy Riklin Raviv, Syed M. S. Reza, Michael T. Ryan, Duygu Sarikaya, Lawrence H. Schwartz, Hoo-Chang Shin, Jamie Shotton, Carlos A. Silva, Nuno Sousa, Nagesh K. Subbanna, G'abor Sz'ekely, Thomas J. Taylor, Owen M. Thomas, Nicholas J. Tustison, Gözde B. "Unal, Flor Vasseur, Max Wintermark, Dong Hye Ye, Liang Zhao, Binsheng Zhao, Darko Zikic, Marcel Prastawa, Mauricio Reyes, Koen Van Leemput, The Multimodal Brain Tumor Image Segmentation Benchmark (BRATS), IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, volume 34, pp.1993–2024, 2015