- A PhD (or equivalent) in an area pertinent to the subject area, i.e. Computing or Engineering.
- A strong computing or engineering background.
- Proven knowledge and track record in several of the following areas: Machine learning, computer vision and medical image analysis (in particular segmentation, registration, feature analysis, modelling or visualization).
- Practical experience within a research environment and / or publication in relevant and refereed journals.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to organise your work with minimal supervision and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
You will be part of the Biomedical Image Analysis Group based at the South Kensington campus. The mission of the group is to develop novel, computational techniques for the analysis of biomedical images. For further information on the group see: http://biomedic.doc.ic.ac.uk/. The Group is part of the Department of Computing which is a leading department of Computer Science among UK Universities.
How to apply:
For further details on this opportunity visit our Jobs website www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/ and search using vacancy reference number ENG00560. In addition to completing the online application, candidates should attach:
- A full CV
- A two-page research statement indicating what you see are interesting research issues relating to the above post and why your expertise is relevant.
Should you have any queries regarding the application process please contact Jamie Perrins (email@example.com).
Closing Date: 26/11/2018
Committed to equality and valuing diversity. We are also an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Two Ticks Employer, and are working in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people.