We have a number of PhD projects on offer for 2016. Deadlines for applications are approaching soon.
As part of the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Medical Imaging:
- Application-Driven MR Imaging using Machine Learning
- Label Propagation in Large-Scale Image Databases
- Deep learning for early detection of lung cancer in patients at risk
- Fetal functional MRI and movement: When is resting state not so restful?
- Quantitative fetal imaging in utero – novel methods for measuring T1, T2 and perfusion in moving subjects
Within the BioMedIA group:
As part of the Centre for Neurotechnology:
Within the Grantham Institute: